oh yes we did






Disney 3 times in 3 years.

Each time soooo different because of the age of my little one.


This time was by far the best. We discovered Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. We loved them so much that I forced myself into bikini everyday for 7 days. Seriously, the best part of Disney for us will always be the water parks. Advert your eyes if you need to I won't be offended.


We did the private house with pool instead of hotel. It was amazing. Perfect for us. We have to go again next year (Daddy's work) and I think it will be torture to have to stay in a paid for Disney hotel after having our own place. Somehow....I know we will survive :)


1 comment :

Jerri-Lea said...

WELCOME HOME!! CJ was just asking if I'd heard about your trip (she is a little jealous that you got to go again but so excited for the Sprout.) I say GOOD for you! It looks like you had amazing weather! And look how cute you are in your bikini 7 months pregnant!! You go girl! We wanted to check out the water parks when we were there but they were closed because of the weather ... too cold! Really people... it snowed when we were there. Yup snow in Florida.
Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about it!
(We are busy planning The 2012 Road Trip to you-know-where.)