spiderman

May is just around the corner and that means a Birthday is coming! Plans have been in the works for some time now, invites ordered, menus being planned.

What does this have to do with Spiderman.....

nope not the theme for the party this year (but it is a great one hmmm...)

Notice the length of the PJ's- little short?

Yeah that may be because they have been work ALMOST EVERY NIGHT for the last YEAR!

They were a gift from last years birthday, possible the best gift of the year. (except for the fact I have to wash them everyday....but I really don't mind modern laundry machines I will never take you for granted!)



So with Birthday number 3 just around the corner I smile at the thought of just how much my little one has grown, how beautiful.....might just be a hint for some new size 5's Spidey style!


2 comments :

Niki said...

I love the head piece with those jammies.

the treat girl said...

awwwhhh....I had the SAME thing going on over here when Cubby was three....on they were Thomas the Train jammies.