How to build a nest.


don't try gathering sticks at the farm for an hour with the help of your favorite uncle, Dad and son. Go to a craft store and buy 2-3 wreaths. Nest building is MUCH harder than it looks-those birds are very smart. Trust me, I spend many many hours in May and June with burlap, forms, glue guns and real sticks before I figured this out. I would have made a horrible bird.


Next find a nice neutral blanket. $5 at liq world. It is a snuggly too, the blanket with arms. Love it. Didn't need to knit it.
Feathers are optional. I am not sure if they will stay.


Now all I need is.......(I am pre-posting this so I have no idea who will be in this sweet little nest!)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family! I can`t wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your last comment was from the Kobylka`s! opps I forgot to put our name...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations I can't wait to meet him take care I will talk to you once you get home and settled so we can pop by and see him. Love his name foster must be so excited to have a brother. SO happy for you!!! Krista