little house and big clock

 I love a good deal.
Today was a good deal day, I had two great deals!
The house had been loved by a little one with a pen.  I unloved the pen with a little sand paper.  A fresh new wood smell for this sweet little house I found for $3.99! The boys are not loving the house so it may find a new home in my girlfriends pre-K classroom sooner rather than later.  Share the love!
The clock was a little more but well worth it, it was a steal at $7.99. The numbers spin to show numeral, dots, and number word.  perfect for us right now. Today we talked about the O'clocks-tomorrow will call for a game of what time is it Mr. Wolf. Yeah!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Its my chief time to post on this forum,neutral wannat recompense for some friends here.if its not allowed to record on this board,will cross out this thread.Nice to fit you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]