Wedded Bliss!



To celebrate our one month anniversary Mc Dreamy and I went out for a nice dinner tonight. Yoda and The Frenemie were called into action to watch The Sprout. Mc Dreamy and I spent the first 20 minutes of our 2 hour date watching video clips of The Sprout on his phone and the last hour and a half laughing about how the mouse was probably making himself a new hole in our home! It was a great treat to eat a hot meal and we really did enjoy ourselves knowing The Sprout was in such good hands!

3 comments :

Saucy said...

Happy anniversary! Has it really been one month already? Time flies!

Anonymous said...

You two are very cute...

NICE babysitters - (probably my kind of people!!!!!!!) xoxox the fan

Anonymous said...

can you send the sitters my way I think I need another holiday

twinny