200th post givaway!

To celebrate my 200th post I decided to order myself some fancy new blog stickers.


She made this one below just for me!
You simply must must must check out all Char's designs at




because.......
if you leave a comment on this post, become a follower and tell me what you would like to use your stickers for you could be the lucky recipient of one sheet of amazingly custom designed stickers of your very own!
Specifically....the prize will be one sheet of custom designed labels - in either 2 inch round or 2.5 inch round - sound good? It's open to US and Canada folks, since that's where she ships.
The winner will get to talk to Char and get exactly what you want! I just know you will be amazed by what Char can do. Delight Designs will leave your drooling for more! Just think of all the things you could stick these stickers on!
I also ordered stickers for the favors for my sister's baby shower.....due any day now! And last night I had some fun with the popcorn bags for movie night with the family, it was too rainy and cold to swim for long.
Have fun browsing in Delight Designs......I can't wait to hear what creative things you could do with your very own stickers!
I'll announce the winner on Friday!

10 comments :

Jerri-Lea said...

You find the greatest things. I'm not sure exactly what we'd use them for but probably some little Halloween goody.

When are you up for a lesson for the princesses and I to use up some more apples? Let me know what supplies to bring with my camera and apples. (I told CJ she could take some to the fire hall for her Aunt and the other fire fighters.)

Leica Forrest said...

Oh I am in! those look really cool. How is your guys summer going??

the treat girl said...

How adorable!!!! Of course mine would say "the treatgirl"....and I'd use them whenever I give away a little treat!!! :)

Saucy said...

Well I would just die to have some stickers to put on cupcake boxes when I deliver them to people. But since I am family, you don't have to include me in the draw... no doubt I will visit her and make an order all on my own!!

Niki said...

That's weird; last week i was pricing round stickers to seal orders from my Etsy store. Thanks for the info and the link.

Jerri-Lea said...

Sassy, could you email me the recipe for the apples and hints? I should be able to figure it out right?! OR we could pop by tomorrow for a quick visit and you can tell me how to do it before I tackle it here. CJ's been telling people about them!

Staci said...

Awesome stickers Sassy! I would use mine on my newest creations, gonna check out the site! thanks for the link!

Kari said...

I would love some custom stickers... some for work(the little guys do anything for a sticker!) and sure there are a hundred things I could use them for... or my kids to use!

Karen Smith said...

Hi Sassy,
It was nice running into you and your family that early morning at the airport. Looks like you had a wonderful time in Miami. Our trip to Ontario was good too. I just started up as a consultant for Usborne Books at Home and could use some customized stickers for my new business venture. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful find.
Karen

Dionne said...

What a gorgeous sticker!

Wow, 200! That's awesome. Man, I have a long way to go.