cupcake truck

Oh Cousin Saucy.......does this give you any ideas? I think this idea is fantastic!

Cupcakes to go-go-go!

I'm not quite sure how well foot traffic would be in winter here in Saskatchewan? Maybe we could sell frozen cakes!

Wait a minute......mmmmmmm! I remember these yummy frozen treats when we were in Arizona! Chocolate shell filled with ice cream and topped with creamy whipped cream...delish!

Readers......what would like to you sell from a truck?
Pink in the City says she knows of MORE great trucks like this one she shared. I can't wait to see! Check out her blog, she finds the most creative things!

4 comments :

Laura ~ all about Pretty! said...

Hello, happened across your blog and noticed you live in Canada so wanted to say Hi from Coaldale, Alberta. What a lovely family you have, such a blessing! Where did you see that cupcake truck, what a divine idea! If you have time please pop by my blogs for a visit. If you love antiques, art & craft you may be interested in our up and coming, new style of antique show June 2010 in Priddis, close to Calgary. God bless!

Tu-de-lu,
Laura
www.allaboutpretty.typepad.com
www.thevintagechicks.blogspot.com

Grace said...

hi So this past weekend I was in the Hampton's in NY and guess what??? My cupcake truck was there yet again! This time Free Cupcakes...tiny ones! I have to get the rest of the cool NYC Food Sweets trucks and post...did you see the Belgium waffle one in my post under the cupcake truck? I would love to do a salad and sandwich truck...or a sweets one...(u will love that one have to go look for it tomorrow) Hugs Grace xoxox

cupcake studio said...

That is soooo better than the ice cream truck!

Saucy said...

I adore this idea... oh, the fun we could have. You drive and I get to ring the bell!