HappyThanksgiving!

In between working 2 assignments, a social skills unit for grade one, 2 phonetic units for grade 2, personal program plans and setting up my own academic goals for review I managed to have supper for my family. I tried a few new cool ideas that have been floating around in my brain that were do- agains!
Oh yeah, and I also have a toddler Halloween party in the works.
Oh yeah AGAIN, I did most of it solo as my loving husband spent a busy weekend on call.
Wheph. Thank-goodness for vacations! (Oh yeah, that was one!) I'm glad I have a break before Christmas!
What did you do?

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

my jam and cookies must still be coming in the mail....

love twinny

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.