Nine months ago today I held my sweet little boy for the first time and instantly fell in love. Head over heels, giddy and giggly....crazy in love. In celebration of The Sprout's 9 wonderful months, here are 9 things I love about this sweet treasure I call my son.
1. I love your smiles in the morning.
2. I love your giggles and hugs..
3. I love the way you ham it up when I pull out the camera. (unfortunately you don't do this for our wonderful photographer Shelia yet!)
4. I love your wet slobbery kisses.
5. I love the way you squeak and flap when you see your Yoda.
6. I love the way you play hide and seek and always give yourself away with your excited giggles of anticipation.
7. I love the way you fall asleep in my arms after a long day of playing.
8. I love the way you greet and chew and bang on Sophie.
9. I love the way you get so excited to see your Dad and its like I don't even exist anymore when he's in the room.