1st





One year ago today we were.....and......and......celebrating with friends and family from near and far... enjoying fresh cotton candy and popcorn to snack on during the ceremony...snacking at a yummy candy bar....sipping signature drinks called the perfect pair.....drooling over an amazing cupcake tower piled high with the sweetest cupcakes you've ever seen and dancing the night away.

This has truly been the most wonderful year of my life in so many ways.


Need a good laugh? Here is our non traditional wedding dance on You Tube:
Congratulations to little Aiden! Let me know when you'd like your new cars delivered! Tell your Mommy to email me your address so I can send them out, I just know you will love them!

7 comments :

Saucy said...

Congratulations Sassy and McDreamy! That was really a wonderful day for the entire family.

I could use one of those Perfect Pear drinks right now... they were de.lic.ous.

Jerri-Lea said...

Congratulations you two!
Enjoy your special day together!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first year anniversary. It seems like yesterday! Matt and Carter still talk about it and say it was the "funnest" wedding ever. Do you think it had anything to do with the toys, candy bar, or jones soda?????
Happy Anniversary!
Love Tara, Dino, Matthew, and Carter

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st year and many more to come. xoxo the fan

the treat girl said...

Happy Anniversary Miss......have fun celebrating!!!! :)

oliver rain said...

Happy anniversary! What a cute first dance. You are ABSOLUTELY adorable. And my husband wonders why I want to take a trip to Saskatoon to meet Sassy & Saucy!

MJ said...

Happy belated anniversary! I couldn't help but chuckle at the wedding dance video! It brought back memories of my dh psyching himself out during our first dance! McDreamy didn't have that problem at all!

Here are some links as per our conversation:

http://www.bodhitreeyoga.com/workshops.php

http://www.elanclinic.ca/

Here's an interesting article I spotted this past weekend (that I have also sent to Saucy & Lindsay):

http://www2.macleans.ca/2009/06/04/channelling-autism/

Here's to your back to school count-down too!