Vegas Baby!


McDreamy and I packed up the Sprout for wholesome family trip to Vegas! It is actually The Sprouts 2nd trip to Vegas, his 1st trip was last October, he was as big as a lima bean! Can you see him in the photo above?
Thanks to Saucy I am now addicted and MUST stock up on this...

Have you tried this stuff?
It is SERIOUS magic in a bottle for the lips. I really wish I would have had this back when I was dating. It not only feels great, gives good coverage but smells and tastes like fresh gum...perfect for those close up conversations. Even us married gals should have fresh breath to keep our hubbies coming back for more sweet kisses!


3 comments :

Amy said...

For those of us with older eyes, what kind is that lip stuff? I can't get it larger. I love Vegas! We only live 2 1/2 hours away and have family there but the funnest is when just my DH & I go, hit a show and stay somewhere fun.

Saucy said...

Have fun at CO Bigelow - one of my fave haunts! I've never been to Vegas (boooo) but I hear the shopping is awesome. Maybe Veto will take me sometime.

Go to the Juicy outlet and also Sephora! Have fun. xoxox

Anonymous said...

have fun, I miss Vegas. My husband used to have to go there twice a month for work, I LOVED joining him! yummos!