swim night and strawberries

I think Wednesday nights will officially become swim night at the Fourneys! Come one come all, the pool really is way more fun with more people.
My gal pal Des and her two extremely well behaved kids popped by for a splash last night and we had a blast!
They also let me try out a new dessert on them......thanks guys!



McDreamy devoured his just about as fast as The Sprout.

The dessert was just plain old angel food cake topped with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and served with a side of milk chocolate pudding. It took less than 10 minutes to whip up and presently so nicely I think I might use it again for our Father's day BBQ.
It's another hot one today, I think I'll try to do a few laps while The Sprout rests his little eyes.

1 comment :

the treat girl said...

Yumm.......I will certainly be trying this VERY soon!!! I'll have to share my newest salad too....a strawberry spinach salad with candied pecans and feta!! It was terrific!!