ETSY store is OPEN!



I had the pleasure of packing up an order today after class. My brain needed an art break. Only a few classes left but the papers, oh the papers. Good thing I have so many distractions!

Cousin Saucy says pack with love, it is important to pack things properly to ensure happy customers......I like to use re-purposed fabric and twine for extra padding. These little bundles are off to the Queen city-a few little extras snuck in, I had too much fun with this order! I liked the heart clusters so much I decided to try them again. I plan on offering them in my etsy store as soon as I make up a batch of A-Z!


I am always up for new ideas!

What is the most creative packaging you have seen?

JL's pocket packets will always be a favorite of mine!

2 comments :

Jerri-Lea said...

Congrats on getting the Etsy Shop up and running! I don't know how you find time for it all but good for you!!

Glad you like the little package bundles, you'll be seeing more of them on Sunday!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous!!! I so want one of these. I am thinking something like "Live Passionately" Maybe that sounds kind of cheesy, but that's my motto going into 2010 :)