What do 3 brain surgeons, a bus driver, a west jet flight attendant, a vet, a poet and a blogging grad student who should be working on her literature review have in common?

After an afternoon spent with charming ladies I rushed home at 4pm to feed an 18 month old who didn't nap all day, make 2 batches of nachos, bath a baby, make several pizzas, rescue husband who tried to cook pizzas, read stories to now very cranky and tired baby, act charming, load the dish washer, put really cranky and over tired baby to bed, glue bails onto 2 dozen necklaces for Christmas, load the kiln, fire the kiln, put in 1 load of laundry so I have clothes to wear tomorrow and now to drink a coke (or 5) and work on literature review. Please don't remind me Christmas is LESS than a month away. I think there should a be a law forbidding literature reviews due within 2 months of Christmas. I could be happily shopping online tonight but will be doing homework instead.......

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Chantelle! It was nice to visit with you today! The necklaces you created are wonderful...it was like christmas for me when I got home to open all of them! Maybe I will keep them all for myself! Tee hee

By the way, there sure doesn't seem like enough hours in the day to complete what us moms need to accomplish! Good luck with your homework!

Barb

Leica Forrest said...

Gorgeous, had a blast with you today. you are always so delightful to be around. wishing you positive thoughts to get you through the reviews and of course all your creative crafting. you can do it super mom!

till the next time.
ps. your little man is soooo ADORABLE. I think we need to arrange a playdate with the kiddos.

Niki said...

don't forget to breathe every once in a while...

Yummers! said...

You are an amazing person!! What a great wife and mother!! WOW... is Sprout ever getting big and so darn cute!!

Love your kiln... such fun!! I went to your Etsy shop... great creations!! Do you make special orders?? I'm thinking of keychains for daughters and SIL!! Let me know if possible. I'd want them on a round key ring of sorts! Possible??

So nice to catch up on your little family again!!
Joni

Jerri-Lea said...

Hope you are getting through all those assignments! We can have some studio time soon!! I emailed you some creating questions so we can be prepared.

Saucy said...

Keep plowing through all that work... I will be swamped when I get home on Wednesday to get caught up - this is the latest date I've not had a single tree up in the house so I will be working like a madwoman to get it done before Veto gets home on Friday. Have a great and productive weekend!

the treat girl said...

It's all good....it all gets done.....just remember to hug those boys of yours!!