Valentine Swap and Necklace Party


Ladies that can turn this......



Into these.....

are....

amazing, fun, talented, great, sparkie, cool, friendly, fantastic, artsy, funny, and well....GENIUSES!

I had so much fun chatting and creating with these gals that an Easter event seems just so far away to have to wait to see each other again.

The event was great and the creativity in the Valentine swap still makes my head spin. These girls are so smart and artistic I need to seriously step up my game to stay in the club.
Sassy's List of Things to Do:
1. Take car of family.
2. Thesis.
3. Some serious blog stalking.
4. Assignments.
5. More blog stalking.

8 comments :

the treat girl said...

I sooooooo wished I lived closer!!! What a terrific day, and A.MAZ.ING stuff!!!

Leica Forrest said...

IT was such an awesome event. thanks for organizing it! had so much fun!!!! till the next time. :))

Saucy said...

It was all fantastic... and yes, geniuses abound in our little group. Wait til you see what I'm cooking up for Spring/Easter!!

Jerri-Lea said...

Thank you so much for organizing yesterday! I too will have to 'step up my game'. Perhaps we'll brain storm together.

Jenn said...

Thanks so much again Sassy! And I looooove my hug :)

Coco said...

These are really cute. I can't find the hearts with writing that is readable or centered. I was going to make some of my own based on Saucy's tutorial last year. But alas everything I found was not as it should be.

Karen of the KAGS said...

You and your gorgeous cousin are the genius talent! Thanks for being a part of the organizing team, the fab tutorials and the x's & o's ring.
I seriously need to step it up to come anywhere close to you guys!

Susan Marquez said...

Great idea...creative and beautiful necklaces...perfect Valentine's Day activity. So glad I stumbled upon your blog!