resilient buns...


This was a fun idea I'd do again to share a message.
To perk up my presentation on resilience I added an example of my resilience with break making, a journey that has been hard but yummy. I popped a few stickers with quotes on themes that had to do with resilience that turned plain old cinnamon buns into inspirational messages of goodness. The clear stickers worked well on the cling wrap and the long stickers made for nice word wraps. I think my class approved, everyone gobbled them up.

Nana is going in for yet another "tune up" on Thursday-this time for a new voice box. Please keep her in your thoughts and pray for no pain, inner strength for Nana, well rested surgeons and staff and a quick recovery.


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I will be sending the most positive vibes for nana--
Tammy

Leica Forrest said...

ooh please wish your mom the best. I will be thinking of you guys all week!{big hugs}

your bun idea looks fun! I wish I was in your Univ. class.

Saucy said...

To Nana a.k.a. Auntie: xoxo and extra {hugs}

Jerri-Lea said...

All the best Nana!! You are all in our thoughts and prayers!