brothers birthday


My Big Brothers 40th birthday was one of the events that kept me busy. It was a great evening of family, friends and laughter. One of the highlights was running into an old friend, we worked at Moxies together many moons ago. I really had a great time chatting with her (hello Dianne! don't forget to leave a comment and let me know when you start up your design blog!) and also chatting with super cool new buddies.......the owner of a great downtown store with shoes, jewelery and bags that I adore, hugs to aunty joy, I loved chatting with you and your bling is still on the top of my wish list! My Big Bro has great friends, it was a great time, thanks everyone!
Happy Birthday Big Bro!

3 comments :

Dionne said...

Are those FOOTBALL CUPCAKES?!!!! Oh those are sooo cute!

Saucy said...

I see the football field cupcakes held up very well! I was worried. Did they taste as yummy as they looked?

Anonymous said...

delish!