Terrific Tuesday!








Have you ever had One of Those Days? I accomplished many things to day and thank goodness The Sprout was in his usual great mood. He really is a terrific baby and days like this remind me just how special he is. We work so well as a team together!

We began with working on pictures for Gretel's Birthday next month...






The Sprout's 4th month picture update for relatives and a special treat for our Walk and Stroll Class. After the photo lab we had to drop of some posters we made for Yoda's restaurant. He treated us to the Chef's special Borscht........Sassy's FAVORITE soup ! It was that moment that I was enjoying my hot borscht that I noticed an error on 30 of the pictures I had printed out for a surprise for our Walk and Stroll class. What is Wal and Strll ? AHHH! Luckily some quick thinking ....

.....and a few really cute decorative leaves saved the day!



We also Jazzed up Gretel's invites with a few jewels and sparkles. I can't wait to work on favors now!



3 comments :

Saucy said...

Oh! Never mind. I must have linked to the "Sassy Studio" not the "Sweet Sassy Studio" and I panicked a bit. Glad you are still here. Quick thinking about the leaves!

Mmmmm hot borscht! My favourite too! When do I come over!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Sassy! Gretel and I really wanted to thank you for the awesome job you did on the invites for her b-day. You're the best! Love McDreamy

Anonymous said...

I think Sprout is going to have to grow a bit before the snowsuit fits.......Twinny