Disney Magical Moment #4 - Details Details Details!

Details, details, details... They really think of everything at Disney. I was in constant awe at the organization of that finely tuned machine called a theme park. Here are a few of the details that I enjoyed most.
The speakers in The Wild Kingdom were painted green to be camouflaged...



An alligator bench in The Wild Kingdom...



The Castle...wow..a castle!








Tile art by the castle...








Clearly posted show times.







Spotless streets and sidewalks. There were cast members literally waiting in the shadows to sweep up the tiniest piece of trash.







Stroller parking in the shade!




Great Halloween decorations.





Very fancy garbage cans. I really want to paint ours now but McDreamy thinks I am crazy and have too much time on my hands!



Great make- up jobs! These green army men had me giggling at their silly road side show.





A great up-sized playground for kids, even the ground was sponge-ish and kid friendly.





Fruit for the fruity people on vacation.





Well explained ride signs a greatly appreciated detail for us Mommies. I like to know what I am getting into!


Brochures in 5+ different languages!


Baby change stations with air conditioning!

1 comment :

Saucy said...

Isn't it amazing how well thought out everything is? Simply amazing. Looks like The Sprout (and mom and dad) had a ball!