IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

Look what was on my doorstep today! My Zombie Jar from my swap partner arrived today! http://oliverrain.blogspot.com/ I can't show you what it looks like until the big reveal on the 25th but I couldn't resist showing you the clever packaging!


Oooo! How spooky! Read the fine print!


That Oliver Rain is one creative (and environmentally conscious!) Gal!


What's this? A little something extra for Sweet Sassy........!


Wow! What a treat! I can't wait to show everyone my swap! This was great fun! This swapping business was so much fun, I can't wait until Saucy thinks up a new one!http://oliverrain.blogspot.com/

2 comments :

Saucy said...

Leaves? Ingenious. That girl is crazy funny. I can't wait to see your jar... oh wait! I did see it, she sent pictures to me and yes, it is adorable! Can't wait 'til you post it! What did McDreamy think? I bet he laughed.

You will just die when you see what Loopy and I made tonight for Sunday!

oliver rain said...

I am so glad you enjoyed it. I had so much fun coming up with the ideas and looking for the little details. And I do think the leaves were a stroke of GENIUS, if I say so myself!
I bet the other little goodies look wonderful in your kitchen.