Christmas Boxes How To




My incredibly creative blog buddy JL showed Saucy and I how to make these over yummy soup and pops the other day. She always has great ideas on her blog, check her out sometime, you'll be hooked!These boxes are brilliant and I can think of using them for a million occasions! I whipped 30+ of them up for McDreamy's Christmas party. I included a few chocolate almond kisses (McDreamys Favorite) and a tiny holiday photo of our family. It only took a few minutes but using the paper crimper took the help of brain surgeon! I think I have the hang of it now McDreamy, you are right, we do everything better together! Thanks again JL - I love your idea!
1. Start with a rectangle of paper. I used about the size of a recipe card. Using a tape roller or instant tacky glue put glue on 3 sides (the ones with arrows below) 2. Make a tube. 3. Squash one end. 4. Fill with goodies. 5. Squash the other end to close.Ta Da! Instant prize package! I just LOVE it!

8 comments :

Jerri-Lea said...

They look great!! I think that your wrap will be our Christmas "theme" next year. Very cute pictures! Is it a Smilebox template? For whatever reason I'm not able to use Smilebox lately.
I used the crimper again for packing some Moose Munch!
I was craving some more corn chowder today! It was so good, my compliments to The Chef.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! I will use it for a quick throw together party I'm having tomorrow night, the kids need a little something! Merry Christmas, Dena

Maremone said...

Thank you for linking to jl. I've found a new blog to obsessive over :)

those little boxes are so cute and will be so easy to make. I love it! I'll fill it with some of the yummy treats you and sassy tempt me with and pass around :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! Where do you buy a crimper? Does saucy have one???xoxo the fan

Jerri-Lea said...

Wow, look what we've started. Maybe we should look into a home-based business?!

sassy said...

Hi Fan! xox's from us! Paper crimpers are tricky to find this holiday season, Micheals is good bet or maybe a scrap booking store. Mine is yours any time you want it! PS-Just wait until you see the Sprout's first pic's with Santa! Yoda has been helping him work up to the big day all December with a life size Santa at the resta!

Yummers! said...

The bags are adorable! I love the look of true Christmas green, Christmas red, and white together. Next year my December album will be done in those colors... have so much olive green in mine this year. Yuck!
Joni

oliver rain said...

These are so cute. If I need some last minute ideas, I think I will have to steal yours!